Thursday, February 26, 2009

Lennons Four Month Pictures!!


Lennon in her leopard ballet flats!


My favorite of the bunch!

On Saturday, Lennon, her Auntie Carly, and I went to J.C. Pennys to get Lennons pictures taken. When Lennon was first born I told Matt that I wanted to get her pictures taken every month to see her growth...well, every month turned into every 3 months...that turned into every 4 months once I realized that I was taking her for her 4 month doctors appointment and had never taken her to her "photo shoot". Every 4 months works out good, though...4 months, 8 months and 1 year. Hopefully, I can actually stick with it!! So, off we went at 10 o'clock on the morning...Lennon had her bottle, and we had our Starbucks. The lady that took her pictures was nice, but I noticed another client at the desk that she was looking at. I guess they must have been friends, because as soon as that lady was at the desk...all the picture taking stopped...but Lennon was done anyways, it was just about lunch time. So, we packed everything up and went to order. Here are just a few of the pictures that are my favorite...I love all of them, but I think 30+ pictures are too many to post! ENJOY!

2 comments:

  1. She is sooooo cute! I can't wait to see her. She is starting to look like MAtt

    ReplyDelete