Monday, February 23, 2009

Happy Valentines Day!




This year was the first year that Matt and I actually did something for Valentines Day. Well, not really on Valentines Day, we celebrated on the 13th (neither one of us has patience...we don't do lines or waits well!). We decided that we were going to go to Monterey Bay Canners for dinner. It was so yummy! We got this super big appetizer combo that had Coconut Shrimp, Crab Stuffed Mushrooms, Calamari, Lobster Quesadillas and the best Garlic Bread ever...it was awesome. For dinner I got the Filet and Lobster Tail (and it was really good!) and Matt got a combo plate that had a little of everything! I wish I would have taken a picture of our food so you could see how good it was! It makes me hungry thinking about it! Matts mom watched Lennon for us, and we were talking about taking advantage of our "adult" time and go see a movie or something...as soon as we got in the car, all of our food hit the bottoms (and the tops for that matter!) of our stomachs. We were so full, but it was so worth it. On Valentines Day, my dad, brother, Lennon and I went to a family birthday party, while Matt spent the day with his true love...FISHING! He was so happy to get out of the house and go have some "guy" time...the only problem was that all of his friends had taken their girlfriends on nice, romantic weekend get aways! When I got home, we went and got some Take and Bake Pizzas and had a family night with Lennon and the dogs watching movies...probably the best Valentines Day yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment