Monday, March 30, 2009

Sunday, Sunday...

Sunday, Matt and I decided to make it a "family day". We went to lunch at La Bou...had some yummy sandwiches and soup, then went to Sam's Club to get a little shopping down. We went home to unpack everything, and wouldn't you know, I was closing the tail gate thing on my Jeep, and I smacked myself in the nose...man, did it hurt! But I wasn't going to let a little pain stop me from going shopping for what I really wanted...a new camera and shoes! I found a camera that I really liked at Target, which worked out good because we had some gift cards to Target, so I got a nifty camera bag too! Next we were off to get some new shoes. Unfortunately, I couldn't find any that I liked, so only Matt got a new pair...but I am going to go look for shoes without him next Saturday, he just doesn't know it yet! We made a quick stop by the pet store, and then to Mikunis! I LOVE Mikunis! When I was pregnant, Matt wanted sushi all the time...and all I could get was teriyaki or tempura...not what I wanted...I wanted an Incredible...but now I am just rambling! We went home after our yummy dinner. My arm had been sore all day, but I figured it was just were my IV was from my surgery. Wrong! I took off my jacket to find a big, hard, red, oval lump on my bicep. I went to the ER (yet again...I am VIP there now!) and it turns out that I have yet another blood blot, this time in my arm. Luckily, I didn't have to be admitted to the hospital, and our stay at the ER was relatively short (only about 4 hours compared to the 8-9 hours some people had been there...they take blood clots super seriously at the hospital). I got to go home around 11 pm to at wide awake, happy baby and Matt. We ate a Hot Pocket and watched some TV, then off to bed. All in all, it was a good Sunday. I got to spend it with my favorite people...Matt and Lennon (and getting a new camera helped a little too!).

No comments:

Post a Comment