Thursday, March 26, 2009

Cutie-Pa-Tootie Luke Bryan...


Luke Bryan singing to us.

First published picture of Nikki and I...in 8 years!

Last Thursday, Nikki called me to see if I wanted to go to a Luke Bryan concert the next night. Of course I wanted to go! So Friday night, Nikki and I drove to the Broadwalk off of Greenback. It was soo much fun. The concert had 2 opening bands, Whiskey Dawn (which we missed) and The Chris Garver Band, which was really good. Luke Bryan came out around 10:30ish and sang some songs that were his and then did some covers. I had a great time and it started the whole wedding weekend with a bang...and we didn't even get lost...we did end up taking what I like to call the "scenic route" home, thanks to my bad sense of direction...but we made it home and that is all that matters!

No comments:

Post a Comment