Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Peas Please!

Last night, Lennon had her first Stage 1 Veggies...PEAS! She loved them. I am not sure if you are supposed to feed a baby the whole container of food, but I did, and to be honest, she probably would have eaten another container too! After she ate, she got her bath, and went to bed. She slept in her crib, in her room, all night along. She didn't wake up till about 8:30am! Hopefully, this was not a one night occasion...we will see tonight...but, man, I miss her being in her bassinet right next to me! My baby girl is growing up!!!
There are a lot of pictures...I couldn't decide which ones to put up, so you get all!

Eating the container.

Getting all the peas off of her.

Waiting semi-patiently.

Feeding herself...what a big girl!


Not waiting patiently at all!

All done...yummy...tonight's menu is carrots!

No comments:

Post a Comment