Thursday, April 16, 2009

Happy 6 Months Lennon Rose!

So Lennon is officially 6 months old today...crazy!! It seems like it flew by, but I have enjoyed every single minute of it. She is an awesome baby, although she did learn how to throw a fit...arched back and all! She started to sleep in her crib through the night...and it is going pretty well. She is eating veggies, and loves them! She had her first fruit last night...peaches. She didn't know what to think about them at first, but once she realized that she liked them, she got to business. She had her 6 month check up, and here are her stats...18 lbs 8 oz (95th percentile), 27" long (95 percentile...and I got a kick out of the paper the nurse gave me...it said 2 feet 3 inches...just thought it was kinda weird to put on a babies height) and her head circimference is 44cm (97th percentile). She is getting sooo big....and sooo darn cute. She finally rolled over all by herself...well, atleast I think she did...I left her on the ground in the living room on her back, and got back from the other room and she was on her tummy playing with a toy...so I am saying she rolled over. I was at Target last night, and decided to get her a present and picked out a inflatable pink duck bath tub...it is so cute, so here she is in her new bath tub....Happy 1/2 Birthday Baby!

2 comments: