Friday, May 20, 2011

To Tom or not to Tom??

They are the shoe that is almost ugliest enough to love...and I think I want a pair, or two.  Besides the awesome-ness of what they give for every pair bought (for every pair bought, they give a new pair of their shoes to a child in need), I think they look comfy.  I found a few pairs that I thought would work good for my everyday life...like



or/and...



But, then I saw these...and knew that it was a must.  I love, love, love these...and I know my favorite little girl would look too cute with our matching shoes!



Now all I have to do is convince Matt that these shoes aren't a want...but a need!  I think I am going to try the "But it is really like buying 4 pairs of shoes for the price of 2" route.  Wish me luck in my new pink, sparkly shoe adventures!!

No comments:

Post a Comment